Hi All
I have some problem when i use Connection, ResultSet objects.
I can not move to first ResultSet when cusor is being at the end of
ResultSet
I used "con.createStatement" method with some parameters to allow to do this
problem, but i still can not...
For detail, i can not use some methods like ResultSet.first() or
ResultSet.beforeFirst()

<!--
Statement stmt = con.createStatement(
                                      ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,
                                      ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE);
ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT a, b FROM TABLE2");
-->

Anybody help me how i can do this... or any example about this ...
Thank you !
Best Regards !
Huynh Tin