Hello,

I was wondering if there is a webserver that can handle JSP for the Mac.
Before everyone is recommending any server that runs on Java, the following
restrictions apply:

- the server has to run on the classic mac os (not macosX!),
- Sun does not support the mac, apple has implemented their own java MRJ
(1.1 compatible),
- I do not know of any ports of java2 and java enterprise edition to the mac
(maybe you do).

I would highly appriciate any recommendations or suggestions.

Thanks & Cheers,

Marc Boerma