Hi all,

In my JSP file i am initiating a transaction (any of the action in between
can throw an exception), and including/calling other jsp's as well. So for
catching exception and to track where the exception exactly has occured. I
want define a Basic exception class and have other exception classes
extending this class for catching a particular exception.

Now my Question is :
Can we use super to call base class method/constructor in a JSP file ? So
that i can pass the Ex to the base class.
If yes, A little idea How to implement it.

If my solution is wrong or if the problem can be solved in a better manner,
please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
raj