I have never seen a reason to implement the doGet() and doPost() in a JSP
page. After all, when the JSP engine converts it to a servlet, it usually
implements the service() method directly..in which case doGet() and doPost()
are of no use. Keep in mind that the service() method of a servlet
dispatches to the doGet(), doPost() etc. If you implement this method only,
you will handle all submit types in one method and never need to write
doPost() or doGet().