represent those of Oracle Corporation.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Nguyen, Thang P
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 9:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Designing problem

Just wanted to extend this a bit,  let's say if I have to build an
application (web database browser) that has many GUI components (like
Swings), this app will need to talk to a webserver to interact with
database, also it has to provide a good GUI.    JSP can not do it very well
because it does not have things like Swing and it is hard to build a good
interactive GUI with HTML form base.   One way to do this is using applet,
however, if the application gets more complex, then it will cost to download
the applet everytime.

What would be the best way to do this?  Is there any example of similar
application out there?
Please let us know.  Thanks in advance.

TN