Long version:

I have a request to detect type of connection, cipher suite and key size.

Type of connection is not the problem. With HttpServletRequest.isSecure()
you can find that.

But key size and cipher suite are another story.

For application server which support Servlet 2.3 standard that is not a
problem.
Servlet API 2.3 adds two new request attributes that can help a servlet make
an
informed decision about how to handle secure HTTPS connections.

For requests made using HTTPS, the server will provide these new request
attributes:

javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite: A String representing the cipher suite
used by HTTPS, if any
javax.servlet.request.key_size: An Integer representing the bit size of the
algorithm, if any

 Of course you can use following variables from request, if any:

HTTPS = on
HTTPS_CIPHER = EXP-RC4-MD5
HTTPS_KEYSIZE = 128
HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE = 40

 Problem is, I can't find anything of that in request.getHeaderNames().

 Is there any solutions for this?

--Srdjan