You could try Java Server Pages by Hans Bergsten, O'Reilly ISBN I-56592-746-X, I
prefer books written by a single author, instead of  a commite.

Hans book even cover setting up a web server (tomcat) for a novice user.

D.
>Received-Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:37:55 +0100 (BST)
>Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:04:26 +0530
>From: Anupma Bakshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Information about MVC
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Hi,
>Can anyone tell me where to find some information about MVC.
>I have been reading a lot about it in this list, would like to learn more
>about it.
>Thanks
>Anupma

--                      email           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--                      web             www.pinan.co.uk
--The opinions expressed in this article are personal and do not
--represent the views of Pinan Software.