Jason,

I got these lines of code from one of my colleague in prev department.  I
would say that you can set all the header that normally can exists in the
html code, since the idea is setting the header information when you are
about to send the resulting html page to the browser.

What else are you trying to set in the response?  I may not understand
exactly what you are looking for.