Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 2:40 PM
Subject: MVC implementation Clarification

Hi All
We are design an application based on J2EE architecture. We are planning to follow MVC pattern and I want to clarify whether following approach is correct with above MVC pattern.
We use JSP/HTMl for View, Java Beans for Control and RDBMS for Model. Please give me your comments on that approach.
Please tell me when we have to use Java Servlets for Control. Are there any advantages comparing over Java Beans?

Regards
Senaka Suriyaarachchi