1) Read About Array Discriptors.

You can go to wwww.oradoc.com , they have some good documentation on this.

HTH,
Shuklix

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Vikramjit Singh
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 12:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problems to send arrays to my DB

hi christian,
If i get you right you must be trying to insert records into nested table.
if you are using arrays you must be using classes12.zip or 816classes12b.zip
drivers provided by Oracle. In the documentation if you go through you have
to insert an array you have to write a class which implements the Interface
oracle.sql.CustomDatum which implicitly implements class Datum. Then in ur
jsp/ servlet you have to call that class and pass it to the database.
If still not clear feel free to ask.

Vikramjit singh,
Global Tele-systems Ltd.
Ph. 7612929-3140