Hi Guys

        I am currently using WebLogic Server running under Windows NT. What i need
to do is run a JSP page on the Server that runs a Bin script on a Unix box
passing the output back to the JSP page.

        If anyone can tell me how i can achieve this i'll buy you a
Beer.

Steve.

This email is intended only for the above named addressee(s).  The information
contained in this email may contain information which is confidential.  The views
expressed in this email are personal to the sender and do not in any way reflect the
views of the company.

If you have received this email and you are not a named addressee, please contact the
sender and then delete it from your system.