http://www.codestudio.com/

You can use Poolman.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dasti, Hassan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 10:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question Connection Pooling?

Hi,

Our current JSP environment doesn't have connection pooling capabilities
and before I start building this functionality myself for the system.  I
wanted to see some examples of anyone who has done it already.

Could someone please share their theory and code of connection pooling
Bean.  Or If someone can let me know about a web site where it might be
available for free or even with $.

Thanks
Dasti