Hi,

We have about 90% dynamic and 10% static content(few help pages and
mostly images). Yet we are using Apache + Tomcat 3.2.3.

Why? Well, our site is access with SSL (https) only. Though we did not
test it to verify, we were told that SSL in native library is faster
than Java. Basically, Apache provides us with a native SSL library with
OpenSSL + mod_ssl so that we can avoid that in Tomcat which would use a
Java version.

May be once we pass the acceptance test and have more time we will
actually measure it.

If anyone has done it do let us know.

Ashish Shrestha.