From: Miao, Franco CAWS:EX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 4:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: hide JavaScript ?

i agree your intention, but you should realize business production eniroment
is totally different ball game from open source development, we should
discuss both code develpement and code security issue here. Simplely say if
you might get fired by let people see your code in brower, who will like to
hire you since your development is so unsecure? Also how to enhance security
in code- base also is very important topic to all developer. am I right?

Actually I did what you recommend, but no luck. I know you tried to say
server side scripting, but got error message.

Franco