I thought the jar file that contains all the Servlet classes was called
jsdk.jar... Anyhow. Your classpath seems right. Are you trying to compile
the Servlets you are writing? You can run them directly from the web
browser, so you would not have to
worry about compiling as it will be done by the Servlet engine. Apart from
that if you are using command line in order to compile the classes there
might be a problem with the spaces in the classpath.

  Just a suggestion.