activity.   Period.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Miao, Franco CAWS:EX
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: how to embed Javascript in Jsp?

but then I can not hide the Javascript file, I saw a website has floating
object, I knew it is running Javascript, but can see it in "Soure" menul in
brower, but <frame........ somthing>, just wondering how this web guy hide
the javascript. I guess this guy program javascript run at server side.

Franco