List Fellows,

Someone running the following configuration might be best prepared to handle this
question, but my Intel friends here may be qualified as well based on the description.

I just updated both my Apache and Tomcat instances running on MacOS X (client version)
to the following:

Apache 1.3.22
Tomcat 3.3

I recompiled mod_jk as well.

However, I'm not sure that I have it correctly working, based on my previous
installation.

The new install displays the /examples context with the Tomcat directory listing "look
and feel" vs. the Apache L&F for directory listing (Does that make sense?). I have
turned on logging for debugging and tail the Tomcat log to watch for the proper
interceptions. All appears correct. I have also noted that using the URL [
localhost/examples ] also is correct.

My concern is based on my previous experience with Tomcat 3.2.x and the auto generated
.conf. With v3.2.x the directory would be listed in the Apache L&F and by this I felt
assured that the context was being properly served via Apache v. Tomcat. Now without
this I fear a configuration problem.

Are there tests that I can perform that will help me be assured that the configuration
is correct?

Thanks,
Tim

/* begin signature

 Tim Stone  | www.petmystone.com
 Denver CO  | javafueled at petmystone.com
 USA        | coffee fueled macintosh zealot
  "This Satan's drink [coffee] is so
   delicious, we shall cheat Satan and
   baptize it."
   - Pope Clement VIII