Hi all,

 i have a jsp page like the follwoing

 <%@ include file="file" %>

but problem is that the directory and the file name will be known to me during runtime
only.
i cannot use <jsp:include> tag because i am using jsp1.1 in VAJ3.5.3
the jsp1.1 compiler understands <jsp:include> as a tag library and gives me error.
i tried with
1)
request.getRequestDispatcher(directory+jspPage).include(request,pageContext.getResponse());
2)pageContext.include(directory+jspPage);
with jsp1.0 what happens in both the cases is that the included page is at the top of
the form and my <td> tag is empty.
if  i use jsp1.0 and use <jsp:include> i am getting the page exactly in between the
can anybody let me know ASAP how i can solve this problem.
Regards

Ramesh Kesavanarayanan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]