You spend an awful lot of time working them out.

David.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lorena Carlo
Sent: 22 November 2001 16:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Please give me ideas on this

Hi,

Thanks for your idea, I am going to try it, but what do I do  if the java
classes are obfuscated? (when you decompile a Java class and it has some
private funtions, simbols that change, and is difficult to read the code).
Is there another servlet interaction tecnique that I can use to call first
my validation servlet and then the other?.

bye

Lorena Carlo