Hi,

I have configured apache to use resin as the servlet runner. Now, if Apache
is running on port 80 and I enter http://localhost/examples/login/index.jsp,
Apache is able to service the request. However, if I enter
http://localhost/examples/login (which was working when only resin was
running), Apache returns page not found. This is to be expected since the
page does not have JSP extension, Apache is unable to recognize the fact
that Resin will serve content for this page. What do I do? I really need
people to be able to do this.

Thanx in advance,
Hardeep Singh
http://SeeingWithC.cjb.net