I don't know if you mean to say "javascript" in your subject line.  But if
you are looking to use request parameters in your JavaScript (which is
client-side) then you can either do what Tim suggested or use JavaScript to
retrieve the parameters directly.

You'll need this JS file:
http://www.joncheng.com/js/request.js

Then you can do this in your HTML:

<script src="request.js"></script>
<script>
var foo = request.getParameter("foo");
</script>

There's not much advantage to doing it this way, other than, I think it's
neat. :)  And also it's possible to write very simple quasi-dynamic web
pages that do not need any sort of web application server to run.

-jmc