I am accessing a db in a servlet and want to display all the rows of
a table in a jsp, to divide the presentation from the logic.
Essentially I want to pass an object (ResultSet rs) from the servlet
to the jsp, so within the jsp I can call something like:

while(rs.next())

I am unclear on the use of a directive (syntax <@ page...%>
to import the needed packages as well as the classes and objects
(like the ResultSet) instantiated in a separate servlet held in the
same container>