Then it going to be model 2 architecture.? I dont want servlet to do the
job.

-----Original Message-----
From: King, Nancy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A JSP Question - model 1 architecture

You can use servlet to pass the vector.

NK

-----Original Message-----
From: JOSHY MON M C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A JSP Question - model 1 architecture

Can any body answer me. I am waiting for an IMMEDIATE reply.

Using model 1 Architecture :
1. I have an elmpleelist.jsp - contoller gets a Vector of emplyee Object
2. EmployeeListView.jsp      - showing the result, iterating it.

My doubt, how to pass the vector from one page to other.?

Please respond ASAP.

Also I want somebody to compare model 1 and Model 2. Is model 1 that bad
compated to model 2

-Regards
Joshy