Sridhar,
Take a look at the java.util.GregorianCalendar class.  It has two constructors:
GregorianCalendar(TimeZone zone)
           Constructs a GregorianCalendar based on the current time in the
given time zone with the default locale.

and

GregorianCalendar(TimeZone zone, Locale aLocale)
           Constructs a GregorianCalendar based on the current time in the
given time zone with the given locale.

Of course, you will need to know what timezone in Australia you'd like the
time in.
The list of timezones can be obtained from java.util.TimeZone.getAvailableIDs()

Regards,

Richard