Hi,

I am little puzzled. Let me clear my understanding.
When I say
Node cld = list.item(i).getFirstChild();
am I calling any constructor of the object, if yes which one?
Do we have any kind of copy constructor like C++. If we do then what is the syntex
of that constructor and how does it internally
invoked.

Thanks,
-ShriKant