From: Madhusudhan Ramanujan
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 1:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: file definition

I have a problem in defining the file path in my servlet code. This does a
SSL connection to a remote server.Here is the code snippet. I am getting the
follwoing error.

socket.java
---------------

import ......
import ......

 ---
 ---

            SSLParams params = new SSLParams();
            short[] cs = { 0x3 , 0x4 };
            params.setClientCipherSuites(cs);

 SSLKeyStoreVerifier v = new SSLKeyStoreVerifier();
  out.println("Created yodlee" + yodlee.toString() + "<br>");
              try  {
                  out.println("inside try block <br>");
    v.addTrustedCACert(new X509(new
File("http://localhost/ycertificate.cer";)));
   params.setCertVerifier(v);

                 }
  catch (IOException e)
    {
                  out.println("inside catch block <br>");
       e.printStackTrace();
              }

  ---
  ---
  ---
This is the error...

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http:\localhost\ycertificate.cer (The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
 at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at crysec.X509.<init>(X509.java:64)

can anybody tell me what is the exact syntax that I need use inside the
string...