Hi all,
can anyone tell me where i can find a piece of doc about
the order of the tags in a web.xml file? For a while, i have been trying
to use different combinations of those tags but still i couldn't find out
the right order. I searched archives, FAQs , even
http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd  but couldn't  find anything about
that.
how are we supposed to know the correct order of those tags? Without that,
i can't get my tomcat 4 server worked.
Let me make my problem more clear:
i want to set some security constraints on my directories,so i need to set
<security-constraints> tags, but whenever i try i am having parsing
exceptions due
to inproper ordering of those tags. In a more straightforward saying,
where should <security-constraints> tags be put, before -or -after mime
types,
 sesion-config,login config, etc.
Please help me as soon as possible.
Best Regards :)