Chris Pratt wrote:

> I've just searched the HTML and HTTP specs and can't find any reference to
> the ordering of parameters.  In fact it says that certain parameters must
> not be sent in certain cases, which could disrupt the order.  Can you point
> me at the relavent part of the spec?

 http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/forms.html#h-17.13.4.1

 17.13.4 Form content types
   application/x-www-form-urlencoded
   ... Forms submitted with this content type must be encoded as
   follows:
     1. ...
     2. The control names/values are listed in the order they
        appear in the document. ...

Christopher St. John [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com