From: JavaSoft
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 3:59 PM
Subject: OOT:Web Logic

Hi all,
I have installed web logic 6.1 in my linux server but seems i cant run default server or any samples. i cant run setEnv also. The error said no web server in directory or no weblogic.jar found. I have checked in the directory but those files are exist. I am using 30 days trial version. Is there anything i missed ? should i update the license.bea first before i run samples ? i dont receive any mail from bea.com when i registered my username. Coz to update license.bea i need an email consists converted license_wls61.bea file.
please help if anyone has installed this web appl. or any doc i can read or any mailing list that you think talking abt web logic alots.

==
thx,
a Java Addicted