Paul Idusogie wrote:

> Please could some on offer assistance to
> executing the following code within the environment
> [...]
>                 if (!isComplete) {
>                         rtnValue = EVAL_BODY_AGAIN;
>                 }

 > [...]

> When I attempt to compile the code in forte4j 3.0 I receive a
> compilation error
> stating that it can not resolve EVAL_BODY_AGAIN.
>
> Incidentally, this option does not appear when you attampt a code look
> up using CNTRL + SPACEBAR
> Do I need to attach tomcat 4.0? to the IDE.... Howo do I acheive this.?
>
> Any clues?

The EVAL_BODY_AGAIN constant was added in JSP 1.2. You can either
upgrade your environment to JSP 1.2 (e.g. using Tomcat 4) or use
stick to JSP 1.1 and use the corresponding constant available in
JSP 1.1: EVAL_BODY_TAG.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com