Might need more info to help here.
I'm assuming you're not just wanting to link to a PDF, but just in case...

To link to a pdf file from a webpage (of any flavour ie: html, jsp, php etc)

The behaviour of the resulting link varies from browser to browser

If this doesn't help, let me know a bit more about what you're after and
I'll see if I can help.

Tref Gare
Web Developer MCSD/SCJP
eCommerce Group