This feels dumb and I'm sure it's a small tweak somewhere that I'm missing
but I can't for the life of me get any servlets to work via the IIS isapi
redirector.

Details.
A test simple servlet trefServlet which just prints out one line of text.
works fine under Tomcat standalone (port 8090 in this instance)
but when I try to run it via IIS (8080 in this instance for reasons too dull
to go into), IIS attempts to access the page, and of course doesn't find it
so sends back a 404.

my urls look like this
http://localhost:8080/fai/servlet/trefServlet
IIS/tomcat combination.  doesn't work

and
http://localhost:8090/fai/servlet/trefServlet
Tomcat standalone - works fine.

Auto config files look like this...

uriworkermap.properties:
#
# Default worker to be used through our mappings
#
default.worker=ajp13
/examples=$(default.worker)
/examples/*=$(default.worker)
/fai=$(default.worker)
/fai/*=$(default.worker)

I've tried adding the following variations
        /fai/servlet/*=$(default.worker)
        /fai/*.jsp=$(default.worker)
in case the tomcat 'servlet' mapping wasn't getting respected by IIS but it
seemed to have no effect either.

The desired result is that tomcat handles all servlets (either via the
servlet shortcut or full package path) and IIS handles and html/asp calls.

Any ideas anyone as to what I'm missing?

Thanks
Tref

Tref Gare
Web Developer MCSD/SCJP