[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

> >> The run-time performance of this class is fine, but with multiple
> developers everyone want to access this file at the same time. :( <<
> If this is the only reason you're abandoning the one-class approach,
perhaps
> you should consider a source control system that will let multiple
> developers easily work on the same file at the same time... like CVS
(free)
> or Perforce...?

Yes and no.  This class is constantly being updated and even with a source
control system we are going to run into problems.  The other major problem
with this class is it is already 2000 to 2200 lines long and we are less
that 50%
done.  It is getting tough to find your code and such.  It needs to be split
into
more manageable pieces.