Dear Friends,

Currently I am handling WAS v4.0, Here I have a problem in administring the
same.
My problem description is this, I have created my web application using
AAT(Application Assembly Tool).
I have installed the EAR file on the server. After the installation of the
Enterprise Archive(EAR), When I try to add some more files on the installed
EAR, Its not allowing me to do so, If some of the files are opened by any of
the developers or even its not allowing me to save the EAR file through AAT
if the application is opened in any of the browser.
Its not possible to close all the files and browsers and then save my EAR
file. If I try to save my EAR through AAT and some of the file was opened by
that time it throws an error saving "Save failure original content was not
replaced" some thing.
Can any one tell me How do I add files to the application EAR which was
already installed and running on the server.
How do I manage the installed applications..?

Expecting your replies...

Thanx in Advance
Regards
Yogaraj

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."