From: "Villén Pizarro, Julia" [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 11:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sorry but it's urgent: How to get window width at IE 5?

Hi all:
¿Anyone knows how to get the navigator window width at IE 5 (using
JavaScript)?
I tried "document.body.width" but it doesn't work since I need window width
define the size of frames, and a page made out of frames doesn't have body
or it has it underneath the frames so this sentence won't work.

At NS works perfectly width "window.innerWidth", but not at IE. Know any
method like
this at IE?

Sorry for using this forum but I didn't get an answer in the specific ones
and I'm
a bit desperated.

Other question by the way: a link to your favorite JSP advanced tutorial?
Thanks in advance,

Julia