> I suspect you could use HttpSessionBindingListener, but
> again, without some details about what it is you're trying
> to do, it's hard to say.

I'm trying to write the user's data to an xml file just before their session
is about the expire. I don't think HttpSessionBindingListener will work for
this, since the documentation seems to say that first the session is
destroyed, THEN values are unbound.

I'll just do it from the client side. Thanks for all your help!