From: "sufi malak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 4:37 AM
Subject: Exception initializing application (struts) ??

Hi, I just started to experiment with struts framework, but I got this error
:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

----

type Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error)
that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception initializing application data
source org.apache.struts.action.DATA_SOURCE
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initDataSources(ActionServlet.java:10
69)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:470)