Hello everybody!

I'm sorry, I know this is not the appropiate forum to make this kind
of question, but I've been searching the web for 3 days and there is
no information about this matter. Perhaps someone could help. I'd appreciate
it
very much!!

I'm using the driver PdxJdbc.jar to connect to a Paradox 9 DB. The
problem is that I have a BYTES field in the db but when using the
getBlob method of ResultSet, it appears an error like that:

Lang Exception in CentralesSeleccionadas.cargar - Not supported
currently!

And when using another similar methods like getBinaryStream, it
appears:

Lang Exception in CentralesSeleccionadas.cargar - In
Resultset.getBytes, while setting byte blob to be retrieved, Exception
message: In Resultset.getBytes, while setting byte blob to be
retrieved, there was an Unexpected exception on the server - Internal
Error:Invalid operation [Error Code:5004]

Is there another jdbc driver that has implemented a function to read
Paradox BYTES fields?

Thanks a lot.

Abel S.

PS: Using JDBC-ODBC driver cause the same proble with getBlob()

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
EMERSON ENERGY SYSTEMS IBERIA, S.A.
José Abel Segador Corraliza
Sistemas de Gestión de Energía