I have a HTML form, inwhich I have select list options, textarea, radio buttonset, etc.

On selecting any form option(Onchange of the default options) by the user I want to
populate the Querystring in the My Query information(using GETPARAMETER JSP call),
displayed in the same form. I want to do that immediately their is a change in the
form options(using onChange function ?)

For eg.

<FORM NAME="WEB_FORM" ACTION="webform.jsp" METHOD="post">
<P/>
<B>HOST :</B>
<SELECT NAME="host" Onchange="query_info()">
<OPTION Value="q2">q2.paq.av.com
<OPTION Value="q1">q1.paq.av.com
</SELECT>
<B>PORT :</B>
<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" MAXLENGTH="5" NAME="port" VALUE="">
<B>Data Type</B>(dp)<BR>
<SELECT NAME="dp" Onchange="query_info()">
<OPTION Value="HTML">HTML
<OPTION Value="xml">XML
</SELECT>
My Query Options in the form: (populate the string with the values selected in the
form)
</FORM>

Is this possible using JSP. Kindly point me how I can do , sample code to go ahead, I
will be greatful.

Preethi