Hi All
I have a JSP page that displays a list. The list is shown querying against a
database( oracle). It displays data when there few items in the list. If
there are 1000 items or so, the list is not displaying, the page hangs. why
?

What to do if I need to display the list batchwise (pagewise) say 50 items
/page ? How to do that in Db? can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance
joshy