Hi,
I am using JSPs and the client is IE 5.5. Now I have a very interesting
situation here.
In the jsp, I am hiding/showing a button conditionally.
Now if I open two separate sessions (two separate browser windows) with
different user roles such that in once case , the button should be displayed
while in the other window, it should be hidden.
It happens exactly like that
but when I do a right click near the place of button on the browser which is
currently not displaying the button, and change the encoding to auto-select,
the button appears on it. Now I cannot understand why the button has come.
The html generated by the jsp for this browser window does not contain the
button but the button is there on the second window.

I hope I made it clear what the problem is.
Can anybody suggest who is causing problem? IE???
If yes, how?

Regards
Nauman