I have written a custom tag that extends the BodyTagSupport class. The
reason I have extended this class is because I want the body of the tag to
be evaluated a number of times, and this can only be done by using the
doAfterBody method in BodyTagSupport.

I don't want the custom tag to change the body content in anyway, I just
want it to be evaluated as normal JSP code, therefore in the tld file for
the custom tag I have specified the body content as JSP.

However, although the Java code in the body of the tag is evaluated, the
HTML content is not written out.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Catharine