From: Burdick Robert
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23/4/2002 21:01
Subject: Java Web Services Development Tools

Hello All:

What is the "best" free development toolkit / environment for building
Java based web services?  The JWSDP looked more like a simple bundle of
the needed code libraries (XML parser, SOAP server, etc.) plus a very
simple deployment tools.  I'm wondering if there is an IDE style toolkit
that helps you build templates and the boilerplate code similar to how
(heaven help me for mentioning it here) Visual Studio .NET does.

Any suggestions?

Robert

Robert Burdick
Author, "Essential Windows CE Application Programming", John Wiley &
Sons
Co-author, "Professional JSP, 2nd Edition", Wrox Press
Microsoft eMVP

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(650)-917-8446 (Office)
(650)-906-3707 (Cell)