From: Seema Pandey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 7:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JSP compilation problem.

Hi,

I am new to writing JSP pages.

First problem i am getting is Jasper Exception followed by Number Format
Exception 500. I am not using any parseInt method explicitly to convert any
string to int.
But i am trying to read data from session (where we have our own classes).

I am not sure if the exception is in my code or because of my tomcat
configuration.

Second problem is i have my pages in the examples directory of Tomcat. First
time after installation i access the JSP page it is able to access it. But
if in between
sometime i stop my Tomcat and then access the same page, it gives error
saying the page is not accessible although i have not moved anything.

Can anyboby help me with an answer for any or both the questions.

Regards,
Seema Pandey