how did u do it, can u explain me as i am not finding an entry in tom cat
server.xml

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sowbhagyavalli Suryadevara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: How to restrict access of my server??

> Thank you.
>
> That worked fine, and solved my problem nicely !!!
>
> Valli
> IIC Technologies Pvt Ltd
> INDIA

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.