I am using DBtag from jakarta project taglibs, if you are inserting a row
that has fields ( filed1 ( primary key), field2, field3), if the value of
the field1 that you are inserting already exist, an exception got thrown,
could you please tell me how to catch this exception and tell the user that
he is inserting a field that already exist.
thanks