The way I did it was to construct a "Crystal URL" (which is basically a
url to a crystal report on your server that the Crystal page server
intercepts and processes) in the java code and redirect to it. I think
you need Crystal Enterprise to use this technique. I have it because it
came with my Developer version 8.5. The page server will then display
the report in an appropriate viewer.

If you want to plug directly into the Crystal Engine API's you have to
build it yourself, or use a product like CrystalClear.

Quinn Stone
Stone Consultants
Alameda, CA
telephone: 510.865.7342