You should put all the properties file in the WEB-INF/classes directory if you are
reading the property files using ResourceBundle or ClassLoader.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Nicholson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 1:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: properties file

I can't seem to put the properties file in the right place.  I've finally
managed to get Tomcat to run and even run jsp's, but it won't run mine
because it can't find the properties file (which is all over the place).  Is
there somewhere I set an appropriate classpath type variable or something
like that that I'm missing?  Help!