Yaa Gunaseelan is right. As such you shouldn't face any problem while sending mail to
yahoo, hotmail, etc. If in case it does then the Mail Server Administrator knows how
to configure the relay.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunaseelan Nagarajan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 3:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: javamail - offtopic but urgent

hi,
if you get an error like "relaying not allowed" while sending mail to yahoo
or hotmail, it means that the SMTP server has to be configured. Your network
administrator should know how to change the sendmail configuration if you are
using sendmail or the configuration of the mail server that you are using.

regards,
Nagarajan