Mark

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Christopher Martin
Sent: 16 May 2002 12:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Ok, I'm new to JSP

I come from the way-not-too-friendly web dev (in the sense of coding) world
of ASP. I have just taken my first course in Java. As I'm sure your not
surprised, I'm hooked on Java now. It just took a class to show me the power
of Java.

My question:
        Where can I get a good starting place in writing Java web apps? I'm
not
talking how to write "hello world" crap. I'm looking for a good reference
for coding standards. From my understanding, beans == COM objects. Right?
How about how to reference methods within those beans? What about these
killer things I've heard about; custom tag libs?

Someone throw me a bone.

Chris

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited